RULES & REGULATIONS
- Total value of all prizes is $56,000.
- A maximum of 13,333 tickets are available for purchase.
- Ticket price is $25 CAD each or 5 tickets for $100 CAD.
- Valid tickets are receipted and sent proof of purchase.
- Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
- Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for or in the name of persons less than 18 years of age.
- The following, and family residing in the household are not eligible to purchase tickets:
- Staff of the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation
- Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation Board
- Pembroke Regional Hospital Board
- Pembroke Regional Hospital Senior Leadership Team
- Management and Staff of Pembroke Mitsubishi
- The three early-bird draws are valued at $17,000 total.
- The first early-bird will be October 21, 2021 at 12 pm and is a Husqvarna Trio Package. The deadline to purchase tickets, in order to be included in the first early-bird, is 11:30 am on October 21st. The second early-bird will be November 4, 2021 at 12 pm and is an Entertainment Package (82’ TV & Sound Bar). The deadline to purchase tickets, in order to be included in the second early-bird, is 11:30 am on November 4, 2021. The third early-bird will be November 25, 2021 at 12 pm and is a Barbados Vacation Package. The deadline to purchase tickets, in order to be included in the third early-bird, is 11:30 am on November 25, 2021.
- Main draw prize is a 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV valued at $39,000.
- Main draw occurs at 12PM on December 9th at 705 Mackay St, Pembroke, ON K8A 1G8. The deadline to purchase tickets, in order to be included in the main draw, is 11:30 am on December 9th, 2021.
- All valid tickets included in the early-bird prize draw, including the early-bird winning ticket, will be included in the main draw.
- Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw through the event website.
- Lottery winners will be notified by a Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation representative. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
- Winning ticket number and name of winner will be broadcast by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation for the Auto Lotto Car Lottery for Healthcare.
- Early-bird draw prizes can be picked up at the prize supplier business or shipping can be arranged.
- Main draw prize (SUV) is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees.
- Winner of the main prize must take delivery of the vehicle as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of delivery/ownership. Delivery of the car is P.O.D., Pembroke, Ontario.
- Visit www.prhfoundation.ca for a list of winners.
- Direct all enquiries to 613-732-2811 x 7408 or email@example.com.
- In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
a) “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
b) “Auto Lotto Car Lottery for Healthcare” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system designed by Canadian Bank Note and operated by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation for the conduct of this lottery;
c) “Dashboard” means the Dashboard component of the computer-controlled system designed by Canadian Bank Note for the conduct of this lottery;
d) “Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation through the Auto Lotto lottery system;
e) “Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
f) “Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
g) “Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the Auto Lotto Car Lottery for Healthcare as set out on a Valid Ticket;
h) “Valid Ticket” means Auto Lotto Lottery ticket issued by the Pembroke Regional Hospital Foundation that is not void;
i) “Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the Club to claim the prize;
j) “Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw;
k) “Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.